Peace – Respect – Independence – Determination – Equality
Our five core Pride values underpin all that we do; these values alongside other common values are at the heart of all aspects of our school.
Our Vision Statements
- The school community work together to ensure all children are safe.
- There is a strong sense of community – all members of the community working together for the good of the children.
- Parents are confident that the school is ensuring that their child progresses well but also works hard to help their child to develop into a healthy, happy, caring and respectful member of society. They feel comfortable to be part of school life and to voice their opinions and feelings.
Support and Provision
- Effective provision, support and nurture is given to vulnerable pupils and their families.
Achievement for All
- Levels of attainment sit above the national average and all children make at least good progress from their starting points.
- Children are taught how to be resilient and staff seek out opportunities to raise children’s self – esteem and confidence in their abilities.
- Children take an active part in school life – they are given a ‘voice.’
Healthy and Happy
- Children are encouraged to make healthy choices and opportunities are given for activity during the school day. Emphasis is placed on the importance of developing good health and mental well- being for life.
- The curriculum engages and excites and offers an appropriate level of challenge. It encourages children to be independent and curious learners.
- There are enrichment opportunities and experiences to enhance the curriculum and enthuse the children.